1. The universal rubber sheathed rubber power cord has a wide range of applications. It can be applied to all kinds of electrical equipment requiring mobile connections in general occasions, including electrical mobile equipment connections used in various sectors of industry and agriculture.
2. According to the size of the cross section of the rubber power cord and the ability to respond to mechanical external forces, it is divided into three types: light, medium and heavy. These three types of products have requirements for softness and flexibility, but the light-duty rubber power cords require high flexibility, and they must be light, small in size, and cannot withstand strong mechanical external forces; medium-sized rubber power cords have certain flexibility. And can withstand considerable external mechanical forces; heavy-duty rubber power cords have higher mechanical strength.
3. The rubber power cord sheath should be tight, strong and round. YQW, YZW, YCW type rubber power cords are suitable for field use (such as searchlights, agricultural electric plows, etc.), and should have good resistance to sunlight aging.
1. Conductive power cord: It is twisted with copper flexible wire bundle, and the structure is flexible. The large cross-section surface allows paper wrapping to improve the bending performance.
2. Natural styrene-butadiene rubber is used for insulation, with good insulation aging performance.
3. The rubber of outdoor products adopts neoprene or a mixed rubber formula based on neoprene.